Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Late Breaking News!!!!

  Sooo..  Need to get me some of that luscious endorphin high that runners talk about and it seems that Capoeira is on the back-burner (the beginner's class suffered from low attendance so until they figure out what to do, I'm left with yoga) so I've decided to get my ass moving and see if at the age of 40 it's possible to undo what has been done.

  I'll be following some of Matt Frazier's advice and possibly use the C25K program to get me going.  I'll keep you posted about all the highs and lows that come with this..

  OooOoOoO yeah..  If you read the blog, why don't you follow it??  Maybe if I had more people commenting and following, I'll get more motivation to get it done.  Have a question about a recipe?  Ask it..  Wanna say something in Spanish?  Say it..  Wanna know what my day/week/month/year has been like?  You don't wanna know..  Really, you don't.

Listening to Cosmic Love by florence + the machine

2 comments:

Margary said...

Hum... I am really tempted to try the C25K, but I really do not like running. I wonder if it will work if I just walk fast? I need to get my "Feliz Ano Nuevo" off the couch...

Jose Nieves-Cortes said...

I am using Nike+'s "Start Running Coach" which has you walk 15 minutes for a few days and then slowly adds the running into it.

I like it..